Happy Christmas Eve everyone! We’re one day away from Christmas and it’s been a crazy ride. Now that the planning and shopping’s done, I hope you all get some much needed rest and relaxation. I’ve come up with 11 festive questions for this special day. I can’t think of a more fitting post for Christmas Eve! Join me and unwind with my Christmas Eve Q&A. Please feel free to participate in the comments below.
Her Digital Coffee’s Christmas Eve Q&A
1) Is your Christmas tree real or fake? My Christmas tree is fake; however, I’ve been eyeing the mini ones at the florists and will have to get one for next year.
2) What’s your favourite Christmas movie? It’s between Home Alone 1 and 2.
3) Do you have a favorite holiday drink? I love the sugar cookie oat latte from Starbucks.
4) What’s your favorite holiday treat? I love sugar cookies and peppermint bark.
5) What’s your favorite Christmas book? The Littlest Christmas Tree by Janie Jasin. I got this book at The Scholastics Book Fair when I was young, and it continues to be my favorite holiday book to this day.
6) Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts? I love giving rather than receiving. I’m very observant and take notes throughout the year, so it’s fun shopping for others and anticipating their reaction.
7) What is your favourite thing about Christmas? The lights! The décor! The candles! The entire feeling of Christmas is so hygge. Besides that, I really enjoy spending time with loved ones and relaxing.
8) If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would it be? I’ve always wanted to spend Christmas in New York, specifically at The Plaza Hotel. (This may or may not be inspired by Home Alone.)
9) What is your favourite Christmas song? Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee. (Again, this may or may not be because I’ve heard it so many times on Home Alone.)
10) What’s one thing you’d like to include in your Christmas tradition for next year? I’d love to create custom advent calendars for everyone. I saw this idea too late this year, so I’d love to plan something for next year.
11) What’s one gift you’re anticipating for Christmas Day? I’m not anticipating any gifts, however I did purchase a gift for someone else that I’m excited to use, which is an indoor grill. I can’t wait to make burgers on it!
Well, that was fun! If you’ve taken anything from that post, it’s probably that I love Home Alone! Thank you for visiting on Christmas Eve. I wish you and your loved ones a safe and Happy Christmas. For those who don’t celebrate, I hope your holiday season is filled with love and laughter. Feel free to participate in the comments below! Choose a question or two and answer them! For more holiday related posts, visit my tag here.