Can you believe that fall is less than a week away? If you’ve been anticipating it like I have, you probably have a list of activities that you can’t wait to check off. After a very hot summer, I’m excited to welcome the cooler weather along with the endless number of activities fall has in store for us.
There’s something here for everyone! Explore indoor, outdoor, local, and out of the city fall activities. You may choose to enjoy these exciting fall activities on your own, with friends, or with the entire family! Here are 5 activities on my fall bucket list.
1) Visit a Pumpkin Patch I’ve been itching to go to a pumpkin patch now for the last few years, but it’s been difficult due to the pandemic and restrictions. I’m hoping for a visit this year because I can’t think of a more perfect way to celebrate fall than at a pumpkin patch! We have 4 pumpkin patches in the area, all which offer something unique. There are fire pits, photo booths, haunted attractions, and more!
2) Try 3 New Fall Recipes I’m looking forward to trying 3 new recipes for fall. Specifically one cozy recipe, one drink recipe, and a dessert recipe. The vegetables that are in season this time of year are my favorite, so the cozy one will be easy. If you have any recipe suggestions, I’d love to hear them!
3) Shop for Cozy Knits A few years ago I invested in a high-quality cashmere sweater, and it was one of my best purchases to date. I love cozy season so I’m always willing to splurge on sweaters, scarves, and blankets. I’m looking forward to seeing the rich array of fall colors and new styles for this season. If you’d like to earn cash back while you shop for your fall wardrobe, sign up for Rakuten! You’ll get a $30 cash back bonus using my referral link here.
4) Scary Movie Night It’s no secret that I love scary movies, which is why I’m so excited to plan a movie night. I can’t wait to re-watch some of my old favorites and include a few new ones in there as well. I always find the best scary movies on Shudder. It’s a streaming service much like Netflix, but for all things horror. It’s where I discovered Host, which is now one of my top favorites.
5) Go to Universal’s Horror Nights I love Universal Studios and have dreamed of attending Horror Nights for years. This year’s been quite busy but I’m hoping to sneak in a quick trip. If it doesn’t end up happening this year, my fingers are crossed for the next!
That’s it for my bucket list for fall! I’m hoping to check some of these off my list this year. Are you excited for fall? What are some activities on your bucket list for this year? I’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions! For similar posts like this, visit my tag here.