Her Digital Coffee has been nominated for the Awesome Bloggers Award. Thank you to Giulia from Tidbits of Care for this thoughtful nomination! These posts are so fun and I’m incredibly grateful to be a part of it! Before we get started, let’s review the rules!
1) Write a blog post to let your readers know of your commendation.
2) Include these rules in your post.
3) Include the Awesome Blogger Commendation image in the post.
4) Within the post, thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their site.
5) Entertain your readers by structing your post that it has…
– 1 link to a YouTube video (either your own or one that you like.)
– 2 things about you that your readers probably don’t know
– 3 photos (your choice) with links to 3 of your posts
– 4 questions for your nominated recipients of the Awesome Blogger Commendation
– Your answers to the questions posed by the blogger that nominated you
6) Nominate your chosen recipients of the commendation. Include the name of the blog, a link to its home page, a brief description of the blog, and a link to one of your favorite posts by that blogger. There is no minimum or maximum number of nominations – use your judgement!
7) Tell your nominees of their Awesome Blogger Commendation!
8) Tell everybody else! Let people know about the great bloggers you have nominated.
Awesome Bloggers Award
1) Include 1 link to a YouTube video (either your own or one that you like.) I love this video from Coffee Shop Vibes. This has been my go-to YouTube video when I’m working on my blog posts. I highly recommend any video on their channel for studying and relaxing.
2) Two things about you that your readers probably don’t know. I’m allergic to most animals (although I will pet one if I see one haha), and secondly I’ve been blogging as a hobby under a subdomain for over 10 years!
3) 3 photos (your choice) with links to 3 of your posts.
Tidbits of Care’s Questions for Her Digital Coffee
1) What do you love the most about being a blogger? I love being able to explore topics that I am passionate about. I love to write, and blogging is a creative outlet for me.
2) Which holiday is your favorite, and why? My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love decorating, shopping, and most importantly spending time with loved ones. It’s a time where we can truly connect because everyone is on holiday break!
3) What does self-care look like for you? My self-care routine consists of catching up on my favorite TV shows, watching a movie, tidying up, beauty treatments, reading, and most importantly, resting.
4) Name your favorite author, and some of his/her books that you love. I love horror and my favorite author in this genre is Grady Hendrix. One of my favorite books that I’ve read this year was written by him and it’s called Horrorstör. I’ve reviewed this book and if you’re interested, you can read my thoughts here.
I’d like to nominate…
Once again, I am leaving my nominations open. I invite anyone who is reading this to join in on the fun. I’ve never come across a blog that I didn’t think was deserving of an award. Blogging takes a lot of time, effort, and care. If you take part, be sure to tag me in it, I’d love to read your answers!
My questions for you…
1) How did you decide on your blog niche?
2) What is your favorite TV show of all time?
3) What is one thing you’re looking forward to? (It could be an upcoming movie, vacation, etc.)
4) What is your favorite post of all time? And why?