We are just days away from welcoming the holidays and I’m certain that we can agree that these last several weeks have been stressful. From the gift shopping, event planning, to the organization, the holidays can sure cause a frenzy. As many of us are near or finished with our holiday to-do list, let’s take a moment to slow down, reflect, and reconnect with ourselves.
I’ve created a free printable with these journal prompts. Save and download here!
One of my favorite self-care practices is in the form of journaling. For those who are familiar with my posts, you’ll know how much I encourage and recommend journaling. It’s a mindful practice that allows us to ground ourselves in the present moment. Here are 12 journal prompts you’ll want to try this holiday.
12 Journal Prompts for the Holidays
• What are you grateful for during the holidays?
• In three words, describe how December makes you feel.
• What’s your favorite holiday memory?
• What’s your favorite holiday scent and why?
• What’s one challenge you overcame this month?
• What did this challenge teach you?
• Name 2 healthy habits that have improved your physical health.
• Name 2 healthy habits that have improved your mental health.
• What’s the best gift you’ve given to someone that didn’t cost any money?
• What’s the best gift you’ve received from someone that didn’t cost any money?
• Is there a specific holiday tradition that you want to pass down?
• What’s your favorite way to give back during the holidays?
I hope this post encourages you to take a moment for yourself this holiday season. What does your journaling routine look like? Do you have any go-to daily or weekly prompts that you like to follow? Are there any prompts that you’d like to add to this list? I’d love to hear your thoughts. For more posts relating to wellness, visit my tag here. Happy journaling everyone!
Don’t forget to save and download this free journal prompts printable here!
RELATED POST: 5 Reasons You Should Start Journaling