Our workspace can often feel a little hectic and be associated with stress. It’s a place where we are meant to be productive, but the clutter and lack of personality can often make it difficult to focus. Luckily, there are so many easy ways we can transform our workspace into a calm and peaceful one.
Adding a few small items that bring comfort is the easiest and most effective way to transform your workspace. Whether it’s adding a table fan for a nice and cool breeze or including personal trinkets such as photographs. Here are 5 products to consider for your workspace that will transform it into a calmer and loving space.
1) Essential Oil Diffuser I live in a dry climate and having extra humidity really helps with dry skin, nose bleeds, and seasonal allergies. Diffusers improve the air quality around you. It can freshen up your space by getting rid of odors such as smoke, bring down the temperature in you space with cool mist technology, and provide 50% humidity to dry spaces. You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oils such as lavender and citrus for extra relaxation. You can choose to keep your diffuser running as little as one hour or as long as six hours with automatic shut off.
2) Desk Fan Regardless of what the weather may be like, our electronics emit heat. This sleek and modern table fan is small but powerful and will keep your space cool. This fan is rechargeable which means you don’t have to worry about extra wires and cables taking up space while you’re using it. There are 4 speed settings and different colors to choose from.
3) Acrylic Filing Boxes Keep your desk free from clutter and unwanted paperwork. Store documents and extra files in this stylish clear filing box. It fits easily on your desk or on shelves without taking up extra space. It is durable, and has lovely gold toned hardware. I chose this box because it’s clear, it makes it easier to see what you’re looking for and fits any style.
4) Desktop Organizer Now that you have extra room, you can use that space to add personal trinkets and things that bring you joy. This affordable desk organizer can be arranged in five different ways! You can include your favorite books, small plants, picture frames, and more. Personalizing your workspace can make it feel cozier and relaxing.
5) Aromatherapy Candle Candles create a relaxing ambience, make any space cozy, and easily compliments any space. Candles also say a lot about your personality, from the way they look to the scents that you choose. These beautiful 3-wick candles come in many different scents, some include bergamot cedar, lavender sage peppermint, sandalwood jasmine, and my personal favorite, lavender vanilla. Although these candles have 3-wicks, the scents aren’t overpowering. You’re able to enjoy your space with a light fresh scent of essential oils.
I hope you’ve found some inspiration on ways you can create a calm workspace. What are some things you keep in your space that you enjoy? Do you already own some of these items? I’d love to hear your thoughts! For more posts relating to productivity, visit my tag here.