Her Digital Coffee has been nominated for The Aesthete Blogger Award. How exciting! Thank you so much to Ceri from Read and Review It for this nomination! I love these kinds of posts because it allows us to get to know each other a little better! To those reading, I hope you participate in this tag because I’d love to read your answers. Let’s great started!
1) Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
2) List the rules.
3) Show some love to the one who nominated you!
4) Mention the creator (The Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
5) Answer the 2 questions below.
6) Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts.
7) Ask your nominees 4 questions.
8) Share something you created. (Can be anything!)
1) Tell me something about this world that you admire. I admire the beauty that this world has to offer. Whether that be nature or the kindness of others.
2) What is your favorite form of creativity? My favorite form of creativity is writing. I also enjoy painting, but writing would be my first pick.
Read and Review It’s Questions for Her Digital Coffee
1) What is your favourite book and why? My favorite book is HorrorStör by Grady Hendrix. I love scary stories and thought the idea of this book was incredibly unique. It was filled with action, adventure, and scares throughout. If you’re a fan of the horror genre, I highly recommend checking this book out! My full review can be found here.
2) What is your favourite part of blogging? I love the creative aspect. I have a special place where I can write about things that I enjoy and am passionate about. And best of all, there’s a wonderful and supportive community that’s always lifting each other up!
3) What is one thing you think everyone should do more of? This is such a great question. I think everyone should make more time for themselves. We live in a world where everything has a time frame and there’s a lot on our to-do lists, and I think it’s important to take care of ourselves and do things that make us happy. This could be something as simple as taking yourself out to a nice lunch or treating yourself to a nice shopping day.
4) What is one thing you hope to achieve before 2021 ends? There are a lot of personal goals that I would love to achieve, and one thing all those things have in common is finding balance.
I’d like to nominate…
You! I’m leaving nominations open, as I’d love for anyone reading this to join in on the fun! The blogging community is full of incredibly talented individuals and you’re all deserving of a nomination!
My questions for you…
1) What’s been your favorite part of your blogging journey?
2) What’s your favorite time the year?
3) What’s something you’re proud of?
4) What’s another hobby you have besides blogging?