Sephora’s Spring Sale is officially underway for Rouge and VIB members! Each year during the month of April, Sephora holds a Savings Event that allows Beauty Insiders to save on regular priced items in stores and online. Sephora’s tier system includes Rouge Members, VIB Members, and Insider Members.
Rouge members get first access with 20% off from April 1st, VIB Members get 15% off from April 5th, and Insider Members get 10% off starting April 7th. The Spring Savings Event runs until April 11th and all tiers are eligible to receive 30% off products from The Sephora Collection. The code for this year’s sale is SAVESPRING. For more information on Sephora’s tier system or how to join, visit their Beauty Insider Benefits page here.
Are you ready to save some money and stock up on your favorite cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, tools, and more? Well get your lists ready because this is the perfect time to try new products and replenish old favorites just in time for your spring and summer needs! I’m so excited to share 3 products I’ll be stocking up on and 3 products I can’t wait to try. Here’s are 6 products on my list for this year’s Spring Savings Event!
3 Products I’m Stocking Up On
1) The Ordinary: Glycolic Acid. Cruelty-Free, Vegan Friendly, and Gluten-Free. I’m a huge fan of The Ordinary products and this is another one to add to my list of must-haves. This product is suitable for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin types. I love how affordable and effective this exfoliating solution is. I’ve been using this product for several months now and it’s great for improving skin radiance, texture, and clarity.
2) Maison Margiela: REPLICA “Whispers In The Library.” Attention all book lovers, you’re going to love this! “Whispers In The Library” is a warm and spicy fragrance that includes a blend of pepper, vanilla, and cedarwood. These notes will immerse you into a comforting feeling of being surrounded by books.
3) Oribe: Supershine Moisturizing Hair Cream. Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly. If you have dry, dull, and brittle hair, Oribe’s Supershine Moisturizing Hair Cream is a must-have addition to your haircare routine. This product adds a boost of hydration to dry and frizzy hair, provides UV protection, and gives your hair a high shine finish.
3 Products I Can’t Wait to Try
1) Isle of Paradise: Self-Tanning Drops. Cruelty-Free and Vegan Friendly. Forget tubes of self-tanner, Isle of Paradise has created self-tanning drops. Simply add several drops into your favorite moisturizer or body cream for a healthy-looking glow. I recently received a small sample pack of these tanning drops and loved the results. While I didn’t love the smell, I’m looking forward to trying their other drops and experiencing the full sized product.
2) Oribe: Hair Alchemy Strengthening Serum. Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly. Oribe has launched a new line of hair strengthening products. There hasn’t been a product from Oribe that I haven’t loved. This is a great opportunity to try their new serum that promises to strengthen fragile hair, increase elasticity, and reduce breakage. Also, how cute is the color of the bottle?!
3) Urban Decay: All Nighter with Vitamin C. Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly. If you ask me what my favorite setting spray is, the answer will always be Urban Decay’s All Nighter. That answer may soon change because they’ve launched a brand-new spray infused with vitamin C! All Nighter can be quite drying, but this new spray promises an extra boost of hydration. Besides keeping your makeup looking fresh for hours, it also boosts your skin’s radiance. It’s in my cart as I’m typing!
And there you have it! I hope you’ve enjoyed my list of products that I will be buying during Sephora’s Spring Savings Event. Will you be taking part in the sale? What products are you excited to try or stock up on? I’d love to hear your thoughts!