Do you still have a few things left to check off your Christmas list? If so, this post is for you! Avoid the holiday rush and skip the wait times by ordering your last-minute gifts from home. These gifts require zero wait time for shipping and are available almost instantly. Here are 5 last-minute digital gift ideas.
1) TV/Movie Subscription Give the gift of entertainment this Christmas. We could all cozy up with a holiday movie or binge watch a new show on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+. For those who aren’t spending time with loved ones this holiday season, it’s a thoughtful gift to keep them company and entertained. Don’t forget to take advantage of the Watch Party feature these platforms offer!
2) Music Streaming Services We all love music, and you can’t go wrong with gifting a music streaming service. You can even go the extra mile and create a dedicated playlist for the recipient! Do you have a preference when it comes to music streaming services? My go-to is Apple Music or Amazon Music!
3) Electronic Gift Cards Purchase an electronic gift card online and have it sent within minutes. The recipient may choose to print out the gift card or simply add it into their Apple Pay/Google Pay. Rakuten is offering cash back on gift card purchases from over 750+ stores. Popular retailers include Indigo, Starbucks, Sephora, Cineplex, and more. Visit my latest post here to find out how you can earn a $30 cash back bonus when you join today!
4) Donation If there’s someone in your life that swears they don’t want gifts this year, surprise them by making a donation in their name. It’s a thoughtful and meaningful gesture to give back to a cause that they are passionate about. If there’s no particular cause in mind, visit my post ‘6 Ways to Give Back This Holiday Season’ for some inspiration.
5) eTransfer If you know someone who is saving for something special or planning for a trip, eTransfer is a great way to chip in towards those goals. Or perhaps given how difficult the past 2 years have been, the recipient may use your gift towards bills and groceries.
I hope this post motivates you to finish your holiday shopping from the safety and comfort of your own home. What are some digital gifts that you’d like to receive this Christmas? Mine would include a donation or a music streaming service! Stay safe and happy shopping everyone!